人生当苦无妨,良人当归即好。
51.Don't hang your sadness on your face, because it will be very unproductive.
别把难过挂在脸上,因为会显得很没出息。
52.Ten years of love and one hundred years of crossing, do not cut Acacia can not bear to look!
十年情思百年渡,不斩相思不忍顾!
53.I have asked for the poor to the bone, and I am thinking of the tears of the army.
已诉征求贫到骨,正思戎马泪盈巾。
54.Don't be invisible. I deleted you long ago.
别隐身了,我老早就把你删了。
55.Time bites. If you don't leave, you will be covered with scars.
时间会咬人,你不走,便会满身伤痕。
56.However, the bridge has passed. You hardly know that I have been waiting for thousands of years.
奈何桥已过,你殊不知我已等千年。
57.If it were not for you in this life, why worry about green silk and white clothes.
此生如若不是你,何愁青丝配白衣。
58.I'll never see you again. I'll be safe for the rest of my life.
一别不再见,余生各自安。
59.Be kind, be brave, and shine like a little star.
要善良,要勇敢,要像小星星一样发光。
60.Thirty years of fame and dust, eight thousand miles of cloud and moon.
三十功名尘与土,八千里路云和月。
61.I'm short. Maybe I want you to protect me.
我长得矮可能就是想让你护短。
62.I want to see you on a windy day and blow me into your arms.
想在大风天去见你,把我吹进你怀里。
63.Never hold back what should be abandoned, never let go of what should be cherished.
该放弃的决不挽留,该珍惜的绝不放手。
64.If Heaven gives me glory, I will be more rampant than heaven.
天若赐我辉煌,我定比天猖狂。
65.Reunion and separation are predestination, but predestination may not be predestination.
聚散离合乃是缘分,而有缘,未必有份。
66.If you are tired, learn to rest instead of giving up.
如果你累了,要学会休息,而不是放弃。
67.favor! If a person drinks, he knows his own temperature!
人情!如人饮水,冷暖自知!
68.Nine times the son of heaven has gone to the dust, and the imperial willow is merciless and still in spring.
九重天子去蒙尘,御柳无情依旧春。
69.Don't always compare yourself with others, be the best yourself!
不要总把自己与别人比,做个最好的自己!
70.Life grinds us round so that we can roll further.
生活将我们磨圆,是为了让我们滚得更远。
71.I am my own master, but I am also a passer-by in the universe.
我是我自己的主宰,但又是宇宙中的过客。
72.If you want to buy sweet scented osmanthus with wine, it's not like a young man.
欲买桂花同载酒,终不似,少年游。
73.It's better to be a leisure and understanding person than to lose your voice.
人间嗜杂失声,不如做个闲逸的明白人。