不要给自己的失败找借口!
51、A gentleman sits and talks, a young man rises and walks.
君子坐而论道,少年起而行。
52、Deer are seen when the tree is deep, but the bell is not heard in the afternoon.
树深时见鹿,溪午不闻钟。
53、Sensible children are more distressing.
懂事的孩子更让人心疼。
54、I don't like to give up games halfway.
我不喜欢游戏半途而废。
55、There are gullies in my heart, and my eyes and eyebrows are mountains and rivers!
心中有丘壑,眉目作山河!
56、All beings are bitter, and you are strawberry.
众生皆苦,而你是草莓味的。
57、The heart has been broken, tears have dried up.
心已支离破碎,泪水已干涸。
58、The same amount of heaven and earth is wide, and the same amount of days and months are long.
同量天地宽,共渡日月长。
59、Spring does not cross the day, night wanmengxing.
白日春不渡,黑夜万梦星。
60、That's because you haven't had enough time.
那是因为你的时间还不够长。
61、Sometimes men can't do without working hard.
男人有时候不拼命是不行的。
62、How can we make people happy, but to be worthy of our hearts!
岂能尽人如意,但求无愧于心!
63、If you don't love me, let me go.
如果你不爱我,那就放了我。
64、Used to look into the distance, unwilling to stare at the side.
惯眺望远方,不肯凝视身旁。
65、Far eyes worry with the fragrant grass, Xiang skirt remembers the spring Luo.
远眼愁随芳草,湘裙忆著春罗。
66、Time flows by, is already dead.
年华流过,便是已经死了。
67、The world is uncertain, you and I are all dark horses.
乾坤未定,你我皆是黑R。
68、You get out of here, you get out of here.
你给我滚,马不停蹄的滚。
69、She's gone. She's gone completely.
她已经不在了,离开得彻底。
70、The wind blows in the daytime, and the light and shadow gallop westward.
惊风飘白日,光影驰西流。
71、Baldheaded, do you want to quit.
光头强,你是不是不想干了。
72、You are charming, but I aim far away.
你很迷人,但我志在远方。